DH is doing well. He’s in good spirits. I had to share a gift that his cousin S* sent with his parents for him to have after surgery. They’re a bunch of multicolored signs mounted on popsicle sticks for him to hold up instead of talking:
- I’m [DH] and I’m fine.
- I’m [DH] and I feel lousy.
- Where is the nearest casino?
- I need to go to the bathroom.
- Do you know how to play poker?
- Do you call this food?
- Please don’t poke me again.
- Ask me about my wonderful cousin [S].
He loved them. By the way, for those who know us well enough to do so, you can send him a card for free at the hospital’s cards site. 🙂