Who to hire?

There was an unexpected consequence of our basement flood from long ago. When the flood clean-up was happening, the servicemaster guys took down our doors and propped them up in the storage area. Well, apparently the wood from the doors had absorbed a fair amount of water, because when we pulled out the doors to re-hang them, the bottoms were moldy and swollen.

Our insurance is perfectly willing to cover this newly found damage (yay for Allstate), even though it’s been well over a month since the last repair was done and 6 months since the flooding. However, we need to get an estimate, and I have no idea what kind of service person to call for this. Carpenter? General Contractor? Handyman?

Any ideas?