To make your own:
1. Unfold a large paperclip so that that the two halves meet in a 90 degree angle
2. Tape the smaller end of the paperclip to your monitor
3. Thread your earbud cable through the loop and allow excess to fall over the end, then place earbuds in the clip as shown.
Optional: Use a thin strip of tape to create a closed loop on the end to hold your earbud cable, and then put the earbuds in.
Other uses I’ve found for paperclips:
* hanging signs/posters on my cubewalls
* quick and easy business card holder
* iPod nano holder