The Meme: “List things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal… and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.”
I’m just at the right level of boredom to do this. 🙂
1. Watching sitcom re-runs or other mindless TV (e.g., Seinfeld, Friends, Simpsons)
2. Reading news or blog sites
3. Organize the living daylights out of *something*
4. Window shopping online for stuff of all kinds
5. Playing bridge, which i’m not sure counts, since it means *someone* wants to play…not as if I can play alone…but I will go online and seek out a game when I’m bored and needing relaxation
And as for who I’m tagging for this one? Hmm…well, I don’t know how many of my readers will actually do it, so much as tanac did, I shall just leave it to you to decide whether or not to do this.